How to apply Rojgar Panjiyan in Madhya Pradesh?
Rojgar Panjiyan is a registration process of unemployed person who seek for jobs. If you are applying for any government job than you must have a valid Rojgar Panjiyan.
Rojgar Panjiyan process is very easy steps.
- Visit MP-eServices portal https://services.mp.gov.in/
- Click on Register as a Citizen, fill all valid details and tick Terms and Conditions checkbox and Click on Register.
- After Click on Register you get an OTP on Registered Mobile number. after Validate OTP your account will have verified successfully.
- Login using mobile number and Password.
- After successfully login, click on services > भर्ती एवं रोजगार > रोजगार कार्यालय में पंजीयन एवं नवीनीकरण
- If you are not resident of Madhya Pradesh than select NO and fill all valid details otherwise fill your Samagra ID.
- Before applying ensure your all details are correct on SAMAGRA Portal otherwise correct your details on SAMAGRA Portal before apply Rojgar Panijiyan.
- Once you fill all valid personal details and Education details then click on Save and Final Submit. Print or Save your Rojgar Panjiyan after successfully submission.
- You can also search jobs on MP-eservices Portal.